The Loner



I live on my amoniac sack, alone
And felt my mother’s love, alone

I cried and cried about someone, alone
And fell into my darkest place of my heart, alone

I laugh on my own fault, alone
And I smiled for my ownself

Nobody could seperate my soul with another spirit,
And my spirit couldn’t living without my soul

Then when I tell 2 boys about this poetry,
This living song
This suffocated gasp of me,
The first boy will say this is an empty howling poetry
And another boy will laugh as hard as he could

But, whatever.
I wouldn’t think over about it.
I am the loner.
Why would I over think about somebody’s speech abaout me?

I won’t suffering without them, anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler 2: Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Diplomasi Era Hayam Wuruk

Pembangunan Non-Blok Indonesia