Biological Dad

You ask for a change in me
You ask for me to tell what’s wrong
But you know what, Dad?
What’s wrong is you
When I willing to tell you
When I have a chance to tell you
You never been by my side

You ask me to come to your house
You let yourself come to my house
But you are not all out with me
You only there for some hours
You only there for some time
And that’s never enough

With all hopes and dreams and feels that you shatter back then
Those hours are meaningless
Those times are nothing
You hurt me in a way I don’t even know
You collapse my heart as if I don’t have one
I don’t know why do you do that, Dad
But you really hurt me

To change everything,

It’s too late, now.

Here's the truth:
I cry over and over again on 'Where'd You Go', and I still do
Many night I spent as a child thinking when will you come home
I didn't know which state I was in: sad or normal, when thinking of you
There's a lot of things I wanted to tell you as a kid
I'm awkward around you, not around your new family
I'm hopeless about your promises
I'm broken by your absence, then and now.

Remind you, to change everything, it's too late now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler 2: Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Diplomasi Era Hayam Wuruk

Pembangunan Non-Blok Indonesia