Forlorn



I am the goddess of pains
I run altogether with weeping souls
I stand before excruciated hearts
As you know I am the goddess of pains


I, and the void men
We will always living in nowhere
We will always drag out our tears
We will always fighting a losing battle
We will always feel alone


I, and the army of agony
We will always laugh on dreary fun
For we will better be the non-existance
As we will, one day, become absolute


No, sorry, darling
My body is seared
And your help always downcast me
And my heart is eaten by dark
And we both know
That we can do nothing about it

Afterall I am the goddess of pains


And I am the only one who should lead every wretched men

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler 2: Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Diplomasi Era Hayam Wuruk

Pembangunan Non-Blok Indonesia