Eye/Fetish

that deepest ocean...
quavering, almost it's climax...
then dropping...
one,
by one.
___

let's saying it's grayish-blue.
the first element of my wholeworld,
the one who trapping me into the upper-minded god,
chills run over if it's not trembling.

it's dawn here,
but it's not has started yet.
no, no.
the fetish hasn't started yet!

when you are frowning a little,
than flickered,
and for some reason, your eyelash is twitching a little,

it's started.

"morning" the light run off, and you smiled.
yes, I'm blessing the dawn god to wake him up.
"hey come here. it hasn't been 5 in the morning" stroke the blanket, sharing the pillow, smiling.

but, baby,
the ocean of yours is too calm.
what's wrong?

"hey, the day before this day... yeah, yesterday, it's all okay.
       at the first i'm willing to be so sad, but...
         now I owe you. what's lacking from this happiness?"
short glance, and the deepest ocean quavering a little.

___


I would like too see the ocean happily running over the book,
Stretching down a little bit, flick over 300 flash per minute...
Ah, how cute.

Flinch.
You are discerning me, like way i observe the calmest ocean of yours.
Ah, we meet each other at the shore.
You came from the deepest ocean,
And I came frome the sweetest sand of island

Waving and wiping all the trash of my sand...

What should I do?

I can't do something like that.
I can't release those fish carcass from the bottom of ocean!
Please let me help you....

___


the wave is falling down.
dropping
one,
by one...

sorry,
what I've doing,
make the ocean is overflowing instead of became quavering a little.

but my fetish...
my fetish...
my fetish to observe the quavering ocean is too....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler 2: Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Diplomasi Era Hayam Wuruk

Pembangunan Non-Blok Indonesia