Try to look up the world
Because have been dispointed too much
Is the least useful things to do,
If you were despair.

Much talk as god,
Like the world's attantion is yours,
Is the most stupid thing in your wholelife.

Hey, what's the benefit of caring me so much like hell,
If those feeling isn't true?
Or, with caring me, you got what you want, eh?
Ah, then, release me.
Please release me from this jail.
Yeah, I know, I'm a butterfly that has you've caught,
Yes I know, every butterfly that have get caught will become the precious dead insects, in your room, but.
But.
But, I have another mission to do.
Not just showing my little wing for people.

So, then tell me...
Tell me how to escape your dragnet...

The dragnet of your love...______________..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filler 2: Depression/Bipolar Disorder

Diplomasi Era Hayam Wuruk

Pembangunan Non-Blok Indonesia